Cutting multiple sheets of paper is easy work for a Dahle rolling trimmer or guillotine, but when you need to cut an entire stack, there's no better tool than a Dahle Stack Cutter. These industrial workhorses will give you the precision you need along with the safety you deserve. Each cutter has built in features that will increase the efficiency of your tasks as well as provide a safe and pleasurable cutting experience.
Dahle Professional Stack Cutters are manually operated but make easy cutting of up to 700 sheets of paper at a time. Safety shields can be found on either side of the cutting blade and will not allow the blade to move while they are in the up position. Once the shields are in place, you have the ability to cut cleanly through 200, 500, or 700 sheets of paper with very little effort. This clean, burr-free cut through such a large stack of paper is made possible through a ground Solingen steel blade and a paper clamp that places even pressure across the entire cutting surface. Model 842 offers an adjustable paper guide and models 846 and 848 feature a spindle driven, self-locking backstop for extreme accuracy and convenience during repetitive cuts. These cutters can be mounted on any secure table surface although the optional floor stands are recommended for proper cutting height and leverage.
Dahle Stack Cutters are manufactured in Germany and can be found in art departments, custom frame shops, and print & copy centers throughout the world.
- Effortlessly cuts through large stacks of paper
- Built in safety covers on both sides of the blade prevent the blade from moving while up
- Quick action clamp holds work securely and evenly across the entire cutting surface
- Spindle driven self-locking backstop for extreme accuracy and repetitive cutting (models 846 & 848)
- Optional stand provides proper height and leverage for easy cutting
- Sheet Capacity: 200, 500, or 700 sheets
- Blade Type: Guillotine Style
- German engineered for precision
Model 842 Dimensions: 28 in x 23-1/4 in
Model 846 Dimensions: 30 in x 25-1/2 in
Model 848 Dimensions: 32 in x 27-1/2 in
*** This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Call 1-800-426-6740 for a shipping quote. Products shipped directly from the manufacturer are not subject to return. If your item arrives damaged or faulty, call us immediately at 1-800-426-6740 and we will authorize a refund, replacement, or exchange.***