Cutting multiple sheets of paper is easy work for a Dahle rolling trimmer or guillotine, but when you need to cut an entire stack, there's no better tool than a Dahle Stack Cutter. These industrial workhorses will give you the precision you need along with the safety you deserve. Each cutter has built in features that will increase the efficiency of your tasks as well as provide a safe and pleasurable cutting experience.
Dahle Premium Stack Cutters offer the latest technology in cutting machines while maintaining the highest level of safety. These cutters feature an ergonomically correct handle that will not move until both safety shields are placed in the down position. This eliminates the chance of personal injury. Dahle's exclusive Automatic Cutting System (ACS) provides a one step operation that clamps and cuts through the material with a single downward movement of the cutting handle. This is a tremendous time saver when cutting multiple stacks. A built in electronic console verifies each step of the cutting process to keep the user informed of the status. To ensure accuracy, a laser guide illuminates exactly where the cut will be without having to guess. An inch and metric scale bar provides reference while adjusting the backstop to the proper cutting length desired. To prevent fanning, the automatic paper clamp provides even, consistent pressure along the entire stack of paper. The end result is a clean, burr-free cut that is impossible to distinguish from the paper's factory edge. Available with optional stand.=
Dahle Stack Cutters are manufactured in Germany and can be found in art departments, custom frame shops, and print & copy centers throughout the world.
- Automatic Cutting System (ACS) holds paper securely and cuts through material with a single downward movement of the cutting handle
- Laser guide ensures accuracy on every cut
- Ergonomically correct handle reduces fatigue
- Built in safety covers on both sides of the blade prevent the blade from moving while up
- German engineered for precision and accuracy
- Quick action clamp holds work securely and evenly across the entire cutting surface
- Optional stand provides proper height and leverage for easy cutting
- Sheet Capacity: 200 or 700 sheets
- Blade Type: Guillotine Style
Model 852 Dimensions: 35-3/4 in x 24-3/4 in
Model 858 Dimensions: 47-1/2 in x 31-1/2 in
*** This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Call 1-800-426-6740 for a shipping quote. Products shipped directly from the manufacturer are not subject to return. If your item arrives damaged or faulty, call us immediately at 1-800-426-6740 and we will authorize a refund, replacement, or exchange.***