Spend quality time with Mickey Lawler as she teaches you techniques for painting your own fabric to create beautiful landscape effects. In this DVD, you'll learn what supplies you need to get started, how paints and dyes respond to different types of fabric, and how to interpret the beauty of nature with color and texture. See many different ways to use your painted fabric in art pieces, quiltmaking, and sewing.
- A private lesson from the author of the bestselling book, Skydyes
- Learn a variety of tools and techniques for painting and stenciling on fabric
- Create gorgeous textures and effects that reflect the look of land, sea, and sky
- Use painting fabric in art projects, quilts, wearables, or any sewing project
- Bonus lessons on sun printing
- Troubleshooting tips and user friendly color recipes