This superior pottery wheel is built rugged and strong with heavy angle iron legs and mainframe. All seven points of action are precision ball bearings. The anchor end of the treadle and heavy cold rolled 1 inch main shaft operate through rubber-mounted precision bearings to insure smooth, quiet operation. The link and treadle support rod are mounted with uniball ball bearings and engineered for a low-effort, natural treadle stroke.
- Treadle wheel design provides superior wheelhead control compared to electrics - great for beginners or experienced pros alike.
- Large 30 in x 30 in x 5 in, heavy gauge, rust proofed steel pan, overall height 36 inches.
- Indestructible all welded steel construction built for years of hard everyday use.
- The heaviest 13 inch cast aluminum wheelhead you can find, with precision machined concentric lines every 1/2 inch.
- Two removable bat pins on 10 inch centers for standard bats.
- Long-life permanently sealed bearings never need lubricated.
- Standing position with hip rest reduces back strain.
- 120 pound, 20 inch flywheel.
- Adjustable trim bar for foot rimming and decorating.
*** This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Call 1-800-426-6740 for a shipping quote. Products shipped directly from the manufacturer are not subject to return. If your item arrives damaged or faulty, call us immediately at 1-800-426-6740 and we will authorize a refund, replacement, or exchange.***