The Portrait Intermediate Set captures the brushes used by National award-winning artist and leading American portraitist Thomas V. Nash. Nash’s paintings hang in the Georgia Capitol, the U.S. Capitol and university and corporate boardrooms. Silver Brush has been his personal and recommended choice for years.
Ruby Satin™ Interlon synthetic filaments are set in seamless nickel-plated brass ferrules fitted to deep green polished handles. Renaissance™ red marten tail sable is hand-cupped and set in seamless gold-plated ferrules with balanced, gloss black hardwood handles. White Chungking hog Silverstone™ brushes are naturally curved with interlocked bristle and long flagged tips, maroon matte handles and seamless nickel-plated brass ferrules. Grand Prix™ shares the same bristle, set in seamless corrosion-resistant copper ferrules double crimped to long, matte green lacquered handles. With free Long Handle Travel Tote.
- 1 Ruby Satin™ Flat, long handle, size 2
- 1 Each Silverstone™ Flat, long handle, sizes 4, 6, 10
- 1 Silverstone™ Filbert, long handle, size 6
- 1 Each Grand Prix™ Xtra Long Filbert, long handle, sizes 2, 3, 4
- 1 Each Renaissance™ Round, long handle, sizes 1, 6
- 1 Renaissance™ Bright, long handle, size 5
- 1 Each Renaissance™ Cats Tongue, long handle, sizes 6, 8
- 1 FREE Long Handle Travel Tote
Silver Brush has been celebrating superior brush making since 1991. Its founder, Deirdra Silver, has over 40 years’ experience in artist materials. Crafting from premium synthetic and natural hair, the company offers only the finest quality brushes.
*** This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Call 1-800-426-6740 for a shipping quote. Products shipped directly from the manufacturer are not subject to return. If your item arrives damaged or faulty, call us immediately at 1-800-426-6740 and we will authorize a refund, replacement, or exchange.***