A spectrum of finely tipped brushes make the Figure Painting Set perfect for exact portraiture detail. Together with artist Robert Liberace, Grand-prize winner of the Portrait Society of America's International Portrait Competition, Silver Brush has created a 22-piece set for mastering every brushstroke.
White Chungking hog Silverstone™ brushes are naturally curved with interlocked bristle, long flagged tips, maroon matte handles and seamless nickel-plated brass ferrules. Renaissance™ marten sable is hand-cupped and set in seamless gold-plated ferrules with balanced, gloss black hardwood handles.
Synthetic Bristlon™ shape-returning filaments are in seamless nickel brass ferrules, double epoxy heads and firmly fitted handles. The Spalter genuine badger hair responds to oils. White bristle glaze and varnish brush has epoxy-set natural bristle with stainless steel ferrules and flat, natural lacquered hardwood handles.
- 1 White Bristle Glaze/Varnish, long handle, size 2-1/2"
- 3 Each Silverstone™ Round, long handle, size 1
- 3 Each Silverstone™ Filbert, long handle, size 2
- 2 Each Silverstone™ Filbert, long handle, sizes 4, 6
- 1 Silverstone™ Filbert, long handle, size 8
- 2 Each Bristlon™ Filbert, long handle, sizes 0, 1
- 2 Each Renaissance™ Cats Tongue, long handle, sizes 2, 4
- 1 Renaissance™ Cats Tongue, long handle, size 6
- 1 Badger Hair Spalter Blender, short handle, size 2"
Silver Brush has been celebrating superior brush making since 1991. Its founder, Deirdra Silver, has over 40 years’ experience in artist materials. Crafting from premium synthetic and natural hair, the company offers only the finest quality brushes.
*** This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Call 1-800-426-6740 for a shipping quote. Products shipped directly from the manufacturer are not subject to return. If your item arrives damaged or faulty, call us immediately at 1-800-426-6740 and we will authorize a refund, replacement, or exchange.***