Daniel E. Greene’s portraits hang in more than 500 public and private collections, including The Metropolitan Museum of Art and the Smithsonian Institution.
Such notable figures as Eleanor Roosevelt and William Randolph Hearst have sat for him. These brushes were expressly chosen by Green in collaboration with Silver Brush to meet the needs of portrait painters looking for unprecedented oil supplies.
Grand Prix™ contains interlocked and deeply flagged Chungking hog bristle in seamless, corrosion-resistant copper ferrules double crimped to matte green lacquered handles. Silverstone™ brushes feature Chungking bristle in maroon matte handles and seamless nickel-plated brass ferrules. Renaissance™ offers hand-cupped, red marten tail sable in seamless gold-plated ferrules with gloss black hardwood handles. With information sheets on the artist and brushes.
- 1 Silverstone™ Filbert, long handle, size 14
- 1 Silverstone™ Fan, long handle, size 10
- 1 Each Grand Prix™ Filbert, long handle, sizes 0, 1, 8, 10, 12
- 3 Each Grand Prix™ Filbert, long handle, sizes 2, 4, 6
- 1 Each Renaissance™ Cats Tongue, long handle, sizes 1, 8, 10
- 4 Each Renaissance™ Cats Tongue, long handle, sizes 4, 6
- Daniel Greene Information Sheet
- Silver Brush Limited brochures “Tender Loving Care of Artist Brushes” and “Supplier of Finest Quality Artist Brushes”
Silver Brush has been celebrating superior brush making since 1991. Its founder, Deirdra Silver, has over 40 years’ experience in artist materials. Crafting from premium synthetic and natural hair, the company offers only the finest quality brushes.
*** This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Call 1-800-426-6740 for a shipping quote. Products shipped directly from the manufacturer are not subject to return. If your item arrives damaged or faulty, call us immediately at 1-800-426-6740 and we will authorize a refund, replacement, or exchange.***