Daniel E. Greene’s portraits hang in more than 500 public and private collections, including The Metropolitan Museum of Art and the Smithsonian Institution. Eleanor Roosevelt and William Randolph Hearst are some of his famous subjects. These brushes expressly chosen by Greene and Silver Brush meet the needs of portrait painters looking to complete their brush collection with the finest.
Grand Prix™ interlocked and deeply flagged Chungking hog bristle is set in seamless, corrosion-resistant copper ferrules and double crimped to matte green lacquered handles. Silverstone™ also contains Chungking bristle, with maroon matte handles and seamless nickel-plated brass ferrules. Renaissance™ brushes offer hand-cupped red marten tail sable in seamless gold-plated ferrules with gloss black hardwood handles. With information sheets on the artist and brushes.
- 1 Each Grand Prix™ Filbert, long handle, sizes 0, 1, 8, 10, 12
- 2 Each Grand Prix™ Filbert, long handle, sizes 2, 4, 6
- 1 Silverstone™ Filbert, long handle, size 14
- 1 Silverstone™ Fan, long handle, size 10
- 1 Each Renaissance™ Cats Tongue, sizes 1, 8, 10
- 2 Each Renaissance™ Cats Tongue, sizes 4, 6
- 1 Daniel Greene Information Sheet
- 1 Each Silver Brush Limited brochures “Tender Loving Care of Artist Brushes” and “Supplier of Finest Quality Artist Brushes”
Silver Brush has been celebrating superior brush making since 1991. Its founder, Deirdra Silver, has over 40 years’ experience in artist materials. Crafting from premium synthetic and natural hair, the company offers only the finest quality brushes.
*** This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Call 1-800-426-6740 for a shipping quote. Products shipped directly from the manufacturer are not subject to return. If your item arrives damaged or faulty, call us immediately at 1-800-426-6740 and we will authorize a refund, replacement, or exchange.***