Not all projects can be cut on standard size trimmers. For these large format applications, Dahle's created a Premium Series of large format guillotines. These commercial grade cutters are designed to cut large amounts of paper with your safety in mind. This series has built in features that will make your cutting task a safe and pleasurable experience.
Dahle's Premium Series large format guillotines offer an acrylic fan guard to prevent injury by keeping hands from being in the wrong place. The ground, self sharpening cutting blade is made of German Solingen steel and maintains a perfectly honed edge every time it is used. This blade can also be locked to prevent unsupervised use by others. The manual foot clamp holds material securely across the entire cutting surface. A spindle driven backstop on the "cut off" table and optional laser guide ensures that each cut is as accurate as possible. This guillotine sits on top of a permanently mounted stand to ensure proper height and leverage for trimming.
Dahle's Premium Series large format guillotines are manufactured in Germany and available in 32 inch and 43 inch cutting lengths. They can be found in art departments, custom frame shops, and print & copy centers throughout the world.
- Acrylic safety shield protects hands
- Spring system prevents blade from falling
- Ground self sharpening blade
- Automatic clamp holds work securely
- Adjustable guide for repetitive cuts
- Sturdy metal base with preprinted guides
- Includes stand for optimal cutting height
- Narrow strip cutting guide not included
- Sheet Capacity: Up to 30 sheets
- Blade Type: Lever Style
- German engineered for precision
Dimensions: 53 in x 41 in