Not all projects can be cut on standard size trimmers. For these large format applications, Dahle has created a professional line of Large Format Guillotines. These commercial grade cutters are designed to cut large amounts of paper with your safety in mind. This series has built in features that will make your cutting task a safe and pleasurable experience.
Dahle's Professional Series large format guillotines offer a metal fan guard to prevent injury by keeping hands from being in the wrong place. The ground, self sharpening blade is made of German Solingen steel and maintains a perfectly honed edge every time it is used. A manual clamping system holds work securely and a lockable backstop can be mounted on either end of the cutting table.
Dahle Speciality Cutting Tools are manufactured in Germany and are available in 30 inch, 36 inch and 42 inch cutting lengths. They can found in art departments, custom frame shops, and print & copy centers throughout the world.
- Ground self sharpening blade of Solingen steel
- Metal safety shield protects hands
- Manual clamp holds work securely
- Adjustable guide for repetitive cuts
- Durable laminated base with preprinted guides
- Sheet Capacity: Up to 40 sheets
- Blade Type: Lever Style
- German engineered for precision
Dimensions: 40-1/2 in x 34 in