Rolling Trimmers are the new generation of paper cutters. Designed for safety and accuracy, the cutting blades are encased in a plastic housing that virtually eliminates the chance of personal injury. The rotary action of these trimmers allow the blade to cut in either direction and sharpen itself as it cuts. It's this self sharpening action that produces a clean burr-free cut and guarantees many years of smooth precise cutting.
Dahle Professional Rolling Trimmers are designed for heavy duty applications where precision is essential. These trimmers are equipped with a ground self-sharpening blade that cuts in either direction. Most models in this series have a cutting capacity of up to 20 sheets of paper at a time and are perfect for cutting paper, trimming photographs, and large format printing. These trimmers can be wall mounted and the two larger sizes have optional floor stands. Dahle Professional Rolling Trimmers are available in 14 inch, 20 inch, 28 inch, 37 inch, and 51 inch cutting lengths and are a popular choice among professional photographers, print shops and graphic design agencies.
- Bladed encased in a protective housing
- Self sharpening blade cuts in both directions
- Automatic clamp holds work securely
- Sturdy metal base with preprinted guides
- Imprinted protractor for angled cuts
- Floor stands available for series 556 and 558
- German engineered for precision
- Blade Type: Rotary
- Sheet Capacity: Up to 20 sheets
Dimensions: 58-1/2 in x 14-1/8 in