Luminescent Acrylics bring sparkle and metallic effects to your palette.
They're made from mica pigment, thin transparent particles coated with highly reflective metal oxides. Duochrome acrylics alternate between two distinct colors depending on the angle of refracted light. Duochrome pigments can illuminate and strengthen your palette. When exploited to their fullest they can yield a remarkable array of colors - with a potency which is startling and three-dimensional.
This set includes the following 60ml tubes:
- Duochrome Cactus Flower - Depending on the angle of refracted light. Duochrome Cactus Flower alternates between earthy sienna and a sparkling metallic violet.
- Duochrome Adobe - Shifts between saturated copper and a brilliant metallic red.
- Duochrome Desert Bronze - Shifts between earthy terracotta and a bright metallic jade.
- Duochrome Saguaro Green - Shifts between rich copper and brilliant metallic green-gold.
- Duochrome Lapis Sunlight - A light pearl that shifts from reflective green to blue. Enhance this color's effects by thinning the pigment with medium and glazing over darker tones.