Lamp Black (PBk 6) 37ml Tube, DANIEL SMITH Water Soluble Oil Color
If you love the feel, control, and rich appearance of classic oil paints, but don't like the toxic solvents and tedious clean up, you will want to try our fantastic new paints. Vibrant, highly pigmented colors offer outstanding color strength, even when mixed with Titanium White. All colors offer uniform drying times, buttery consistency, excellent brushing, and a beautiful surface appearance. Made in our Seattle manufacturing facility from the highest quality raw materials, they have the most finely ground pigments in any color line.
DANIEL SMITH Water Soluble Oil Colors can be thinned with water. Brushes and palettes clean up easily with soap and warm water. These new oil colors are made with the same quality and care as our Original Oil Colors but with a specially modified linseed oil binder.
Our Water Soluble Oil Colors are perfect for:
- Oil painters who are sensitive to or want to avoid exposure to solvents such as mineral spirits or turpentine.
- Students and teachers in schools and colleges where the use of oil color is prohibited because of solvents.
- Artists working in a shared studio space where the build up of solvent levels could lead to a harmful concentration of vapors and an unpleasant odor.
- Artists who work within a small home environment and wish to reduce the odor of oil painting.
- Artists that travel can transport these paints on airplanes subject to the approval of the airline.