Discover the joy of art journaling!
An artist's journal is a powerful creative tool, offering you a safe place to experiment, explore, consider and improve. Artist's Journal Workshop provides all the guidance, structure and inspiration you need to create a meaningful art-journaling practice. Starting with the question, "What do you want from your journal?" you'll build a sound journaling concept that will serve your unique creative needs and give you the freedom to practice, play and develop as an artist. Featuring rich visual examples on every page, you'll receive continual guidance and inspiration from:
- 27 international artists who share pages and advice from their own art journals
- More than 25 hands-on exercises to help you personalize your journal while developing new ideas and techniques
- Journal pages featuring travel sketching, nature studies and celebrations of daily life
- Prompts for visually commemorating life events and milestones
- Support for working through creative doubts and blocks
- A range of artistic styles and perspectives to study and admire
- Instruction for trying your hand at new methods and materials
This is the perfect opportunity for you to begin realizing your artistic potential - one page at a time. Begin the journey today!
144 pages; Softcover.