From basic methods to the latest innovations, this guide illustrates more than 60 exciting collage projects complete with detailed instruction, quick tips, charts and glossaries. In addition, seven start-to-finish demonstrations show you how to use these techniques to create your own stunning work.
- Fantastic found-paper collages formed from items right within your reach
- Compelling collage designs using decorative and ready-made papers
- Mixed-media collages combining acrylic, watercolor, rice paper and more
- Compositions featuring textured backgrounds made from paper, paint, natural objects and other collage materials
- Original paper (handmade by you) artfully arranged to form collages that are uniquely yours
- Collage that stands the test of time through the use of archival materials and techniques
Packed with diverse work from 60 featured artists, New Creative Collage Techniques will inspire you to push the potential of this limitless art form.
159 pages; Hardcover.