An image enhances the understanding of any subject form nursery rhymes to complicated scientific concepts, and most often it is hand drawn illustrations that are the most memorable.
Artists reach for Pigma Graphic to convey their personality, style or feels, and to safeguard their artwork with the lasting quality of Pigma ink. Designed to meet the specific needs of illustrators, cartoonists, and manga artists, the variety of drawing nibs broaden the available illustration techniques that can be used. Fine lines, shading, textures, and coloring in images can easily be mastered by the hobbyist.
Sakura Color Products invented and patented PIGMA ink over twenty-five years ago. A formulation of pigment based inks, more complex and stable than dye based inks, PIGMA ink has become the standard for what is defined as reliable, permanent, archival quality ink.
The Pigma Graphic ink pens feature:
- Archival quality ink - chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant
- No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers
- A variety of drawing nibs sizes and types
- In three line-widths of 1mm bullet, 2mm chisel, 3mm chisel
- Writes on fine papers like vellum