Canson Infinity Discovery Pack, 12-Sheet
The Canson Infinity Discovery Pack is a good introduction to discover a range of papers and help you choose the most suitable paper to fully express your intention.
Pack includes 12 sheets, 1 of each:
- BFK Rives, 310gsm: The world's number one mould-made traditional printmaking paper. BFK Rives has a unique pure white tone obtained without the use of OBAs and a very specific smooth and velvety texture. This exceptional paper is ideal for fine art prints and photographs and gives them a very prestigious aura.
- Arches Velin Museum Rag, 250gsm: This paper is naturally age-resistant and has a unique fine-grained, smooth surface and structure and offers a pure white tone without OBAs. It is ideal for sophisticated photographs and museum-grade applications, as well as fine art printmaking.
- Edition Etching Rag, 310gsm: Canson Edition Etching Rag is a 100% cotton fine art paper with a smooth texture, reminiscent of the original genuine etching and printmaking papers. The paper has the purest white tone available on the market without any OBAs. This museum-grade paper provides deep blacks, excellent image sharpness, optimum color graduation and its unique slight grain makes it ideal for printing detailed work, color photographs and exceptional black and white portraits.
- Rag Photographique, 210gsm: Rag Photographique is a 100% cotton museum-grade white fine art and photo paper. The exceptional smooth white tone is achieved during manufacting by introducing natural minerals to the process. It offers a unique extra smooth surface with a sensual feel. It also provides one of the highest achievable Dmax currently available on the market, making it ideal for fine art photography as well as fine art printmaking.
- PhotoGloss Premium RC, 270gsm: This paper consists of an alpha cellulose acid-free art paper coated with polyethylene and a microporous color receiver layer. PhotoGloss offers an exceptional Dmax as well as a wide color gamut and is ideal to produce stunning color photographs.
- PhotoSatin Premium RC, 270gsm: This paper consists of an alpha cellulose acid-free art paper coated with polyethylene and a microporous color receiver layer. The surface aesthetic of PhotoSatin is reminiscent of the original photochemical papers traditionally associated with the Baryta market. This paper gives softened reflections on photographs. It is a great choice for black & white and color photography.
- Arches Aquarelle, 240gsm: The world's number one mould-made watercolor paper. This genuine 100% rag, watercolor paper possesses the unique structure, surface texture and warm white tone that demanding artists expect form a traditional fine art paper. It gives a unique and unrivaled character to the fine art reproduction of traditional artwork and photographs.
- Montval Aquarelle, 310gsm: This genuine cold-press watercolor paper is specially coated for stellar inkjet printing performance. Both acid-free and OBA-free, the paper is naturally age resistant. Montval's watercolor texture and warm white tone lend subtlety to photographic reproductions and render art reproductions accurately and beautifully, with excellent color.
- Mi Teintes, 170gsm: The world's most famous pastel paper is renowned for its unsurpassed quality and texture. The paper is free of OBAs to ensure consistency of shades over generations and guarantee the highest lifespan. Mi Teintes renders colors faithfully and is a superlative choice for pastel reproductions, other fine art and photographic printing.
- Baryta Photographique, 310gsm: Baryta Photographique is a true Baryta paper developed for inkjet technology. It consists of an alpha-cellulose, acid-free pure white paper with the same barium sulphate coating as for traditional silver halide and a premium inkjet color receiver layer. It offers the look and aesthetic of the original darkroom baryta print and shows excellent black density and great image sharpness, making it ideal for black & white photography.
- Platine Fibre Rag, 310gsm: Setting the benchmark for digital darkroom papers, Platine Fibre Rag provides the aesthetic and feel of the original F-Type Baryta Fibre paper, having a true pure white tone without using optical brighteners that are known to affect the longevity of digitally produced images. Its extremely high Dmax and exceptional grey tones make it the product of choice for more discerning black & white as well as color photographic prints.
- Photo High Gloss Premium RC, 315gsm: Photo High Gloss Premium RC consists of an ultra-smooth, alpha-cellulose, acid-free paper coated with polyethylene and multiple microporous color receiver layers. This ultra-white photo paper currently has the highest gloss level of the photographic resin-coated paper market. This paper offers vivid colors and deep blacks, coupled with excellent image sharpness, with a resolution of up to 5760 dpi. It offers an exceptional Dmax and extremely wide color gamut, making it the product of choice for stunning color photos.
- Fine Art & Photographic Paper
- For Inkjet Printers
- Compatible with Dye & Pigment Inks
- Acid- and OBA-Free