Artool Essential 7 Template Set
Seven essential tools for creating spontaneous, freehand airbrush effects. Templates included:
Techniques and tips:
- The FH-1 and FH-2 feature a variety of positive and negative contours for multi-purpose airbrush work. 6 in x 7.5 in.
- The FH-3 is based on 360° circular positive & negative shapes. 5 in x 13 in.
- The FH-4 is based on 45° elliptical positive & negative shapes. 5.5 in x 12.5 in.
- The FH 5 and FH 6 feature a variety of smaller and mid-range size freehand contour shapes for multi-purpose airbrush work. 4.5 in x 5.5 in.
- The FH 5 and FH 6 feature a variety of smaller and mid-range size freehand contour shapes for multi-purpose airbrush work. 6.5 in x 7.5 in.
- The FH-7 features large French curve patterns with positive and negative shapes. 5.5 in x 14.5 in.
- You can achieve incredibly soft textures by slightly lifting the templates from the working surface.
- Move the template while airbrushing for added dimensional possibilities.
- Overlap colors and shapes for greater textural depth.
- Achieve different effects with the wide variety of size and shape holes.