Iwata Custom Micron CM-C+ Airbrush
For the elite professional who demands precise and accurate control of very detailed spraying, this Custom Micron Series brush is built to be the “best of the best,” hand-tested and adjusted by the world’s leading airbrush technicians.
Special machining processes along with the meticulous hand-fitting of the parts create an airbrush with superb atomization and incredible control. By removing the crown cap and nozzle cap, this airbrush will spray an entire range of stipple effects, from very fine to coarse textures.
A breakthrough technology, the Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve enables infinite control of the airflow at the head of the airbrush, which is different than just regulating the air pressure at the compressor.
Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve
Lets users spray a coarse stippling effect to full atomization with a quick turn.
For fine line or detail work, it can be adjusted to create the optimum airflow for maximum control of the paint output.
By fully opening the MAC Valve, the airbrush can quickly be cleaned during color changes or for wide background spraying.
- Using the same matched-head assembly as the other trusted Custom Micron airbrushes, the Custom Micron CM-C Plus has the same precise feel that’s entirely unique to a Custom Micron airbrush.
- A breakthrough technology, the Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve enables infinite control of the airflow at the head of the airbrush, which provides even more control of stippling, fine details and finely atomized background spraying.
- The new solvent-proof Teflon™ needle packing allows for the use of automotive or other solvent-based paints.
- The funnel shape of the redesigned gravity-feed cup lets the airbrush be used effectively with only a couple drops of paint, ensuring a fast and thorough clean up.
- A cutaway handle enables users to grab the needle-chucking nut and quickly pull back the needle to flush paint out of the cup and paint passageways for a quick and easy clean up.
- Tip size 23mm, 18mm optional.
- Needle I 540 3, I 540 1 optional.
- O Ring n/a, I 725 1 optional.
- Note: Change the whole Head System to keep performance.
Micron C Plus Parts Guide
The unique feature of the hand-matched head system means all of the parts in the head are assembled, tested and adjusted until the spray characteristics are as perfect as an airbrush can be. Available only as a set, the head systems can be interchanged for maximum reliability and ultimate performance. Spare head systems can be purchased to ensure the Custom Micron will always spray to its fullest potential. The unique test spray pattern is included with all Custom Micron Series and High Performance Series Airbrushes.
An unprecedented five-year warranty backs all Iwata airbrushes and spray guns. All Iwata airbrushes are warranted against all manufacturing defects of material and manufacture or workmanship for a period of FIVE years from date of purchase. Any part or material that is or becomes defective so as not to be usable within this period will be repaired or replaced. This warranty does not cover damage caused by negligence or units that have been altered or abused in any way.