Iwata Eclipse HP-SBS Airbrush
This multi-purpose, high-paint-flow, high-detail Eclipse Series airbrush covers a wide range of uses. Commonly used to spray premixed or heavier paints, it is well suited for uses demanding precise control of spray when applying moderate-to-large amounts of paint to a variety of surfaces and to various-sized areas. This Eclipse Series brush has established a new benchmark for excellence in an all-purpose airbrush.
- Side-feed airbrush features a 0.35-mm needle and nozzle combination with the option of four cup sizes - the standard 1/8 oz. side cup, a 1/4 oz. side cup, a special 1/2 oz. gravity-feed side cup or a 1 oz. siphon-feed bottle.
- Ideal for custom automotive graphics and murals, as well as for fine-arts work that requires custom color mixing and thicker paints.
- The Auto-Graphics version of the HP-SBS is similar to the standard HP-SBS except it comes with a large 1/2 oz gravity-feed cup and a 1 oz. siphon-feed bottle.
- 1/8 oz. (3.8 ml) Side-Feed Cup.
- .35-mm Drop-In Self-Centering Nozzle.
- Single Cut-Away Handle.
- Adjustable Main Lever Tension.
- Hairline to 2 in. (50-mm) round spray pattern.
- Dual-Action Trigger.
- Right or Left-Handed Cup Position.
Eclipse Parts Guide
The drop-in hardened steel nozzles are self-centering for perfect alignment and quick, easy assembly. High-paint flow, coupled with ultimate control through the entire spray range, is Iwata’s trademark with the Eclipse style of airbrushes.
Now, with the new interchangeable 0.35-mm high-flow nozzle/needle combination, even finer detail and control can be achieved. Excludes the Eclipse G6.
An unprecedented five-year warranty backs all Iwata airbrushes and spray guns. All Iwata airbrushes are warranted against all manufacturing defects of material and manufacture or workmanship for a period of FIVE years from date of purchase. Any part or material that is or becomes defective so as not to be usable within this period will be repaired or replaced. This warranty does not cover damage caused by negligence or units that have been altered or abused in any way.