Iwata Revolution HP-TR2 .5mm Airbrush
Featuring a uniquely designed Pistol Trigger with a fixed dual-action operation, the Iwata Revolution TR Airbrushes deliver comfortable, ultra-smooth performance that’s ideal for custom automotive painting.
Equipped with the new FA450 Iwata Pistol Grip Filter that acts as a superior defense against moisture, the HP-TR1 and HP-TR2 give total control over paint and spray just like conventional airbrushes. Their designs offer the same comfort and feel that’s typical of a larger spray gun. Each is impervious to solvent-based paints thanks to the Teflon packing needle seal, which can be easily replaced. The HP-TR1 (0.3mm) comes with a 1/4 oz. side-mount color cup, while the HP-TR2 (0.5mm) sports a 1/2 oz. side-mount cup.
- Ergonomic, balanced handle makes for easy, level spraying.
- 1/2 oz. (15 ml) and 1/3 oz. (9 ml) side mount gravity feed cups.
- The FA450 Pistol Grip Filter can be used with the 1oz. and 2oz. side-mount bottle sets (sold separately).
- 0.5-mm screw in nozzle.
- Dual action pistol trigger.
- Fine line to 1-1/2 in. (38-mm) round spray pattern.
- Replaceable Teflon needle packing.
- Solid ergonomic handle.
- Adjustable main lever tension.
TR Parts Guide
An unprecedented five-year warranty backs all Iwata airbrushes and spray guns. All Iwata airbrushes are warranted against all manufacturing defects of material and manufacture or workmanship for a period of FIVE years from date of purchase. Any part or material that is or becomes defective so as not to be usable within this period will be repaired or replaced. This warranty does not cover damage caused by negligence or units that have been altered or abused in any way.