Start off airbrushing with the industry leader - Iwata. Made for users at all levels, this top-of-the-line Revolution Series brush is a great value.
With breakthrough technology and performance, this airbrush outperforms all others in its price range. Its features include: an internal mix airbrush; ergonomic handle design; fine detail to 1-1/2” spray pattern; larger nozzle and needle combination (0.5-mm) that makes for easier spraying of thicker or heavier paints; redesigned trigger mechanism and larger needle-chucking nut for easy assembly; and replaceable internal Teflon™ needle packing for use with solvent-based paints.
- A gravity-feed airbrush designed for quick changes of custom mixed colors.
- Versatile for moderate detail to background spraying.
- Perfect for general-purpose art-and-craft projects, as well as model-railroad detailing, R/C car bodies, plastic kits and automotive painting.
- 1/3 oz. (9 ml) gravity feed cup.
- 0.5-mm screw in nozzle.
- Dual action trigger.
- Fine line to 1-1/2 in. (38-mm) round spray pattern.
- Replaceable Teflon needle packing.
- Solid ergonomic handle.
- Adjustable main lever tension.
Revolution Parts Guide
An unprecedented five-year warranty backs all Iwata airbrushes and spray guns. All Iwata airbrushes are warranted against all manufacturing defects of material and manufacture or workmanship for a period of FIVE years from date of purchase. Any part or material that is or becomes defective so as not to be usable within this period will be repaired or replaced. This warranty does not cover damage caused by negligence or units that have been altered or abused in any way.