Iwata High Performance HP-C Airbrush
Renowned as the professional’s workhorse, this popular High Performance Series brush has been pumped up with inspired new features
Includes dual-purpose, cutaway and pre-set handle for easy clean up and precise control of paint flow; Teflon needle packing for automotive or other solvent-based paints; larger threads on the nozzle that offer a more secure fit and better centering of the nozzle; redesigned tapered gravity-feed cups that ensure easy clean up and more efficient paint flow; and a single-piece auxiliary lever/needle-chucking guide that provides easy assembly. A practical choice for most airbrush uses that does it all - from fine hairlines to finely atomized background spray, along with an entire range of stippling effects.
- Its larger 1/3 oz. (9 ml) gravity-feed cup and larger (0.3-mm) needle/nozzle configuration allow for use with most media.
- The gravity-feed cup is useful for mixing custom colors and allows for quick color changes.
- Short paint passageway from the cup to the front of the airbrush gives it a responsive feel and allows it to be one of the quickest airbrushes in the industry.
- 0.3-mm screw in nozzle.
- Dual action trigger.
- Hairline to 1 in. (25-mm) round spray pattern.
- Replaceable Teflon needle packing.
- Pre set cut away handle.
- Adjustable main lever tension.
HP C Parts Guide
Each nozzle is precisely made on the industry’s most sophisticated machinery. They are hand tested to assure accurate control and fine atomization of the spray, and they are self-sealing, which eliminates the need for messy sealers. Unlike conventional brass nozzles, steel alloys are more durable and resist damage from harsh chemicals. The unique test spray pattern is included with all Custom Micron Series and High Performance Series Airbrushes.
An unprecedented five-year warranty backs all Iwata airbrushes and spray guns. All Iwata airbrushes are warranted against all manufacturing defects of material and manufacture or workmanship for a period of FIVE years from date of purchase. Any part or material that is or becomes defective so as not to be usable within this period will be repaired or replaced. This warranty does not cover damage caused by negligence or units that have been altered or abused in any way.