Designed for the creative artist and designer!
Projects images onto virtually any surface including walls and canvases. Input images from most digital sources and enjoy full image and color control including a unique Edge Enhance feature.
Use the 18 custom layout grids, precise color controls and color to B&W feature right away. With multiple input options, you will be able to access digital images from almost any source—computers, SD cards, digital cameras and other digital sources. The 30,000 hour maintenance-free 300 lumen LED lamp provides a brilliant and accurate image projection from 15 inches to 80 inches + in almost any lighting condition, making it ideal for the studio, on-site and presentations.
- 300 lumen maintenance free LED lamps (30,000 hours)
- 1280 x 800 (WXGA) resolution for sharp, detailed images.
- Exclusive LG Twin XD image processors for vivid true-to-life color.
- Compatible with smart phones, tablets and pads for maximum image control.
- Full suite of innovative image and color controls.
- Multiple inputs connect to virtually any digital source.
- Compact Design for easy transport (5lbs)
- Digital Art Projecttor with Lens Cap
- Remote Control
- Power Supply
- RGB Cables to computer and component
- Mac Compatible VGA Adapter
- Multi-Card USB Card Reader
- Operation Manuals
- Storage Bag
Artograph Tips & Techniques for Projectors
The fast, easy way to enlarge and project photographs, prints, patterns, designs and sketches onto any surface. Transparencies are no longer necessary.
|Find the best composition
Arrange the elements of a painting, decide on the best composition and see how an additional feature would look in the picture, before it's committed to the surface.
Enhance and define features and tonal range in portrait painting when working from a photograph or sketch.
|Paint on a grander scale
Free up your creative skills and gain confidence to work on larger paintings and murals.