The Artograph 1530 Hobby Model Spray Booth is a unique spray system ideal for the model builder or designer. Used by Crafters, Hobbyist, Model Builders and Designers and more. The 15" x 30" (38 x 76 cm) spray booth (accommodates objects up to 28" long and 13" wide) is ideal for reducing the over spray and odors from aerosol or airbrush painting. The 1530 offers a three-stage filter system: a replaceable pre-filter sheet, which captures the bulk of the sprayed materials, thick polyester mid-filter and a polyester/carbon filter. The built in exhaust adapter can be outfitted for venting out-of-doors. The 1530 features a metal hood with a clear window for excellent illumination and a perforated front edge for hanging small parts.
Features Three-Stage Filter Design:
- 1st Stage: 100% polyester pre-filter media that traps the bulk of the initial spray and provides a continuous clean work surface. Spray Systems includes 5 pre-cut sheets. Replacement Pre-Filters available in a pre-cut 20 sheet pack or unique cost-saving 50-yard roll.
- 2nd Stage: Under the pre-filter is a 1" thick non-woven polyester air-laid material with a blue PVC tackifier binder on the exit side. This material, unlike fiberglass, is non-toxic, will not migrate on the air exit side and offers excellent filtration for particles 5 microns or larger. Spray System includes 1 each of this non-woven polyester material.
- 3rd Stage: A carbon-impregnated polyester (poly-carb) offering high odor and further particle-trapping efficiency. Spray System includes 1 each of this filter.
Other Features include:
- 15" x 30" (38 x 76 cm) work surface
- Conveniently angled
- Metal spray guard hood with clear acrylic window allows for more ambient light
- Built in exhaust port for external venting
- High-efficiency, replaceable Three-stage filter design
- Airflow: 370 CFM (Free or Unrestricted Air)
- Width: 30" , Depth: 15 ½", Height: 21"
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Electrical: 115V, 15-watts
- Made in the U.S.A.