The Artograph 1520 Standard Spray Booth is an efficient booth for small spaces and tight budgets, the 1520 accommodates flat or 3-D objects. The 15" x 20" (38 x 51 cm) work surface features a three-stage filter system: a replaceable pre-filter sheet, which captures the bulk of the sprayed materials, thick polyester mid-filter and polyester/carbon filter. Features a built-in exhaust adapter for venting out-of-doors or to another space. Used primarily by Crafters, Model Builders/Designers, Hobbyists and Commercial Artists.
Features Three-Stage Filter Design:
- 1st Stage: 100% polyester pre-filter media that traps the bulk of the initial spray and provides a continuous clean work surface. Spray Systems includes 5 pre-cut sheets. Replacement Pre-Filters available in a pre-cut 20 sheet pack or unique cost-saving 50-yard roll.
- 2nd Stage: Under the pre-filter is a 1" thick non-woven polyester air-laid material with a blue PVC binder on the exit side. This material, unlike fiberglass, is non-toxic, will not migrate on the air exit side and offers excellent filtration. Spray System includes 1 each of this filter.
- 3rd Stage: A carbon-impregnated polyester (poly-carb) offering odor and further particle-trapping efficiency. Spray System includes 1 each of this filter.
Other Product Features:
- Replaceable three-stage filter design
- Replaceable spray guard hood
- Combines low cost with high efficiency
- Airflow: 185 CFM
- Width: 20", Depth: 15", Height: 18"
- Weight: 17 lbs.
- Electrical: 115 V, 15-watts
- Made in the U.S.A