Jane LaFazio loves to draw and paint in her sketchbook. Watercolor is her first love, and her go-to media for her visual journals. With this kit, you’ll have just what you need to begin right away to keep your own sketchbook or, if you choose, to paint larger paintings.
Jane LaFazio, a full-time artist since 1998, truly believes she is living the life she was meant to live! In that time, she has cultivated a wide range of skills as a painter, mixed media, quilt artist, art teacher and blogger. She’s known for her fun-loving, creative teaching style, and providing a relaxed supportive environment in the classroom. She teaches workshops online and at art retreats internationally. Jane’s artwork has been featured in Cloth, Paper, Scissors and Quilting Arts magazines many times, and in Danny Gregory’s An Illustrated Life, and in numerous books.
The Jane LaFazio Sketching and Watercolor Basic Kit ships priority mail at no charge.
- 1 DANIEL SMITH Watercolor Cadmium Yellow Medium Hue 15 ml
- 1 DANIEL SMITH Watercolor New Gamboge 15 ml
- 1 DANIEL SMITH Watercolor Permanent Alizarin Crimson 15 ml
- 1 DANIEL SMITH Watercolor French Ultramarine 15 ml
- 1 DANIEL SMITH Watercolor Burnt Umber 15 ml
- 1 Niji Waterbrush, Medium Round
- 1 Kneaded Eraser Giant (2-1/8 x 2-1/8 inch)
- 1 Pitt Artist Pen Black Fine Nib 199
- 1 Bee Super Deluxe Drawing Pad 9x12
- 1 Tombow Dual Brush Pen Black #N15
- 1 Masters Folding Palette 28 well
Education Kits do not qualify for additional discount. Choosing 2 day or overnight would incur an additional charge.